Ease of access to real estate owned properties (REO) listings based on current geo-location, we developed gohoming mobile app. Initially, the app was build for IOS device and later, expanded over android and other platforms.
In addition to location based listings, options to browse properties, one can place a bid, offer and accomplish most of the tasks which a user does in gohoming.com website.
The challenging part of this project is to build a information architecture based on geo-location and make registration for new users as easy as possible.
Ideation and prototypes
Registration, Listing properties based on geo-location were two main scenarios to develop in the mobile app. We started creating tasks flows and use-cases for these two scenarios. Based on the tasks flows, we conceptualize and generated the wireframes for various sub-tasks.
Flow diagram for landing on home page.
Flow diagram for Login / Sign up.
1. Terms & Conditions for Mobile GoHoming
2. User configuring first time for Push Notifications
3. User configuring first time for Current Location
4. Register / Login Screen - The screen is shown only once after installatio
1. Loading screen – The following screen is shown only from second use of the applicationThe screen shows up different Tips every time when the app loads up
2. Home screen - If the User has chose to use current location
3. Home screen - If the User has chose to not use current location. The screen shows up US Map with all the states visible
4. Search screen - If the User has chose to not use current location. The screen shows up US Map with all the states visible
1. Home screen - If the User has chose to use current location
2. Home screen - If the User taps on one of the home image, a pop-up with property details, options like Get directions and View details are shown
3. List view screen - User taps on View icon to get the list of properties viewed in map view
4. Refine your searches - User taps on refine icon to get the list of parameters to through which properties are further refined